Wednesday, 11 June 2003

Spinoza’s Eyes

NY, NY


two senses, being that you can’t come

back to the fact you won’t create

an ideology – be in a situation as though

you were worshipping yourself – retro-active

encoding of your traditions, bound by

blood so you can see the gap, don’t

illuminate anything so that the land’s

along with language, so it’s simple if you

squint too. Smile at me –

talk a little longer than I would have,

smile and clap a little over the top

of that intrusive absent jazz

draw from it whenever possible

give me all

yeah me too

I tell you before

to disappear

I wanted to give really, I wanted to give

outwardly confusing circulations.

the failure of modern Can-Cun to

materialise tiny portions of consequence

the young girl is free

benefit from touching me

with the liberal colour as

conclusion.

the failure of Zion is

the failure of propagandists

- the gentle terror of never

speaking in your own voice.

Allow it to grow and smother

in the end we’re left with

the implied question, what sort of

law? The day that killed the man,

reconvene in the same way, it

won’t cost you a battering

through your occupancy – the wall

is a betrayal, jaws agape,

in the atrocities we form some

sense of being a broad

question of the fact that we’re

father’s after Spinoza.

The necessary representation is

still concerned with an easy

claim to be seeming –

allright I’ll see you in an hour

the first modern pulse,

there was a recent re-appraisal

this is hopeful

just trying to save

myself

have a strong case

impulse

never substantiated, the teaching

of more than one,

manifest destiny – remove the

best tool as fundamentalist

answers echo like bats in

everything I want, try to ground

reality before it falls apart.

reified mysticism is the

original idea

vague premonition –

panic in the physical vicinity,

circle around a secret centre

with the fastest of you falling off

is the contemporary strong,

is what they do?

who else wants the example

after the affinity

it’s a lot of work

take and add

give yourself up to

l’estate c’est moi

my wife and child,

just a sec.

she’ll be allright,

you want to say.

Any discourse

so kind behind me

as long as they stick to the

tempers the humours will follow.

But maybe Wednesday

he’s more or less the fact.

That’s what everyone says

is part of their trajectory

and idealism is allegorical

and we just want the prophets

to sing of every little thing

we used to do - you and I which

is something Ezekiel didn’t

ever consider without his atonement.

here and now, you and I

this first moment sliding closed

parallel to me and half a world

apart, I see the supplement

I see you

a discovery of the self,

submergement and jump

I’m looking forward to honey

in that ring in Barcelona

maybe a trumpet could help us

what do you think?

surprising?

it seemed so

briefly

as long as they bring out the benches

and burn up the pews we’ll survive

somewhere in the battlements

and barbicans of this funny

little memory lost of you.

sunrise is almost out

night is nowhere near,

he’s kind of like the wheel,

reinvent and shuffle the length

you felt, on average –

invert the duties translated,

give me back my pedestal

of course you can't see in

whether your intuition wants it

darling, it’s my journey

(historically speaking) the norms

aren’t happening –

what did she just sing?

why don’t I know the words?

that’s where the piano begins –

which aspects are the musical basis

to literature and abscess

in our departures, does this

flotation harden into substance

to draw your own readings,

wrapped itself regardless

those weren’t separate –

those weren’t this context

shaped by goings on –

some people

were supposed to

some people

were together, bound

trying endings

abolition

but then what you have is

the suggestions of control

guidance

questions

ascribe

sirens once again

minority cause.

where’ve you gone?

we should probably…

well

lost

this is so different for the

no longer devastating

refutation, better options

new options

autonomy

exoterically exactly

an importance between

tapering criminalities

city, rumbles

options tumbles right?

too be older

we sing,

allright

leave it be

one more colour

1:30

1:35

the number is

don’t worry

happy to see you

on that corner in Paris

good luck maybe

good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

.


Free counter and web stats